This is my adventure blog about sailing and racing on my beloved yacht Ocean Gem. She is a Beneteau 445 built in 1992 and currently berthed at Southport Yacht Club, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. This blog has been created to share the adventures, memories, photo’s and videos with all who sail and race on her.
- Feb 27, 2016 Whale Watching, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
New Zealand Cruising
- Feb 28, 2016 New Zealand Cruising
- Mar 19, 2016 The annual SYC race to Julian Rocks, Byron Bay March 2016
- Feb 28, 2016 Surf to City Race January 2016
- Feb 27, 2016 Share my Ocean Gem Adventures
- Trans-Tasman Crossing